Current competitions and promotions
Medmate Winter Campaign - Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being run by Medmate Australia Pty Ltd, ABN, 88 628 471 509, 44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter the win, consumers must:
- be over the age of 18; and
- reside in Australia; and
- Employees of Medmate, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The promotional period commences at 9:00am June 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59pm July 31, 2022. Medmate reserves the right to extend the promotion end date at any
- time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
- To enter the promotion, you must either:
- Have your details added by a participating pharmacy
- The competition will be advertised on across Medmate and Pharmacy Alliance social media and eDM channels, as well as in-store at participating pharmacies.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A limit of one entry to the promotion per person applies.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Two (2) major and (5) minor winners will be chosen by random draw which will take place at 10:00 AM AEST 2022 August 8 at Medmate Australia, 44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179
- The winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The winners details will be published on website: www.medmate.com.au
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If any of the winners do not respond within 3 months of being notified by Medmate that they have won a prize, the winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Medmate to identify that winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Medmate reserves the right to select another winner through an unclaimed prize draw.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held 2022 November 7 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry or entries drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner or winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- The unclaimed prize draw winners’ details will be published on website: www.medmate.com.au
- Two (2) major winners will have the opportunity to choose from one (1) of two (2) prizes on offer:
- One (1) x Flight Centre Voucher valued at $1,500.00 AUD.
- One (1) x JB Hi-Fi voucher valued at $1,500.00 AUD.
- Each prize can be chosen multiple times
- Five (5) minor winners will win one (1) Medmate gift card valued at $50.00 AUD.
- The total major prize pool is valued at $3,250.00 AUD at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
- In addition, every entry will receive one (1) promotional code for free express delivery off their first Medmate order, subject to separate terms.
- The prize does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize such as travel, meals, accommodation, spending money or taxes.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If the prize is not available for any reason Medmate reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winners agree in writing and subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority. If the winners do not agree despite reasonable attempts by Medmate to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond Medmate’s control Medmate may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by Medmate to be of equal or higher value.
- Medmate will take reasonable steps to distribute the prize to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
- Please read these promotion terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the promotion, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Medmate reserves the right to amend the promotion and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the landing page at www.medmate.com.au.
- If the promotion is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Medmate control, Medmate may cancel or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Medmate does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed, or which are not received for any reason during the promotion period.
- To the extent permitted by law, Medmate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the promotion or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Medmate servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion who are acting outside their authority as agent of Medmate.
- Medmate collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the promotion.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Medmate and entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Medmate and not to Facebook.
- Medmate is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Healthy Rewards Loyalty Customer Survey